Borce Dimeski’s Overview
- Spatial Systems Analyst at Transport for NSW
- Spatial & GIS Analyst at UWS Urban Research Centre
- GIS Analyst at Sensis WhereIs
- GIS Officer at PSMA Australia
- University of New South Wales
- De La Salle
- 389 connections
Borce Dimeski’s Summary
I am an enthusiastic and hardworking team player with a strong interest in spatial analysis and mapping. My specialisation is in spatial information systems. In 2008, I completed a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the University of New South Wales. I am especially passionate about complex GIS datasets, having completed a thesis research paper on personal navigation devices and mapping datasets.
In 2011, I was awarded the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Development Scholarship at the University of Western Sydney.
I am a proficient user of GIS technology and I aim to obtain GISP-AP and Advanced ESRI Technical Certification over the next 12 months.
– Spatial analysis, with extensive expertise in the use of ESRI products
– Management and processing of large complex datasets
– Statistical analysis
– Remote sensing and image analysis techniques